Menu + Tags

「 TS3」Simscord Santa 2017 Set





Hello! I hope you'll like this set! Made for and thanks to Fiora ^-^ Creating these were so fun! I didn't expect that. Objects are in their own way, very calming. (Though it was first a battle to undesrtand everything, except for meshing... Still a long way to go!) In the picture below you basically see all the presets I've made, so you can all get them with a few clicks in sims 3. Of course you can recolorable most parts of the objects too. Please look down for a proper view on that! ENJOY!
  • Mesh 'n Textures by me [ Suki ]
    ↳↳ Poly = Stand: 864 | Cat Cup: 668 | Cupcake: 944 | Drink: 622
    ↳↳ More information about polys click here. .
  • Objects which you can place down . . Sadly not edible . .
  • Recolorable, all LODs
  • Objects found in misc. decor / Stand found in Misc Tables . .
  • TOU: Terms of Use
  • Download
    ↳↳ Google Drive [bitly] / Simsdom
    ↳↳  About bitly click here or in short: It's just a link shortener and by no means should it show you any waiting page or ad, neither do I earn any money if you click on it.
  • Other Sites
    ↳↳ Tumblr | Ko-Fi | Patreon 


NOTE: I actually recorded parts of creating these. So I'll be uploading that to youtube. I'll start uploading to youtube in February again!


2 comments

My Instagram