Menu + Tags

Patreon Change!

Hello lovely people!

So as some already know, I've been less and less active in the sims community, reason? Nothing big in particulair. I was already busy with college and work combined and on top of that with the long commute I spend most of my time doing other things to relax.

In fact, even then I'm still meshing and what not, but I wasn't... doing the communication part. I'm terribly sorry to everyone who's waiting for replies etc.. Anyways, back to the main topic.

My patreon changed up to being just a $1 dollar patreon, because to me, this patreon thing really is a support thing. Though I always thought, because I heard from another artist, to not devalue your works, but on the other hand... It's okay. If people value my work to be more than just $1 and want to support me, they will one day. Sometimes people have some rougher days, so of course they may drop out or go down to $1 ^_^

In the end, my deepest, deepest, thanks to everyone who has been supporting me so far. It's been an immense help to me, not just money-wise because, dear friend, I won't lie to you, obviously everyone's doing patreon for the money and I'm no different ^-^ It was a way for me to open a path to earn my own money. It's a long story, so lets not get to that.

Anyways, I've been refunding people the past two months and even skipped december? or was it november? This due my lack of activity in sims in general, because I'm getting active in Second Life.

Though, I'll be working hard, to both succeed in Second Life as well as continue putting some of my stuff into sims. See you again!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram