Menu + Tags

TS3 - Fuuni


Hiya \(‘∀’●)♡  It’s ... the sweater dress thing I said I would publish weeks ago lolol. Finally it’s here;; Ah.. I remember this dress.. I made it long ago lol and only discovered its existence when I was cleaning my drafts, luckily I found it fairly quickly somewhere deep in my “old projects” folder. Do enjoy!
Details which might be important to know:
  • New MD (but bit retopo..) Mesh !! 5.9k poly (More info about polycounts)
  • Avaible for YA/A females, has morphs (enabled for pregnancy)
  • Enabled as an outfit in everyday
  • Everything’s recolorable (4 presets)
  • Proper LODs (I should always add this to the list to avoid forgetting doing my LODs .. yea :P)
  • No known major issues... (do note me if there’s anything)
  • The clothing was left untouched while editing the pics ~ For more previews and testshots click here! (In CAS, in game.. but there are photoshopped pics, unless differently stated ^^)
Feel free to tag me, nisukiye, to show me your pretty simmies with my cc ♡  
– Download Zip with Package and Sims3Pack. Just Install ONE.

Fuuni: Mediafire or Yandex

Happy simming! (^o^)/♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram