Menu + Tags

TS3 - Zerk


Hiya, here with a male top and much more to come. Especially low necks and vnecks.. XD >_> <_< >_>... So okay, I got so annoyed with this top, like the textures and such but LOOK AT THESE PREVIEWS. Lighting is key! I hope you like it :D Thanks to @lyrea​ and @simovee​ for their enlightening words. Ha ha ha.
Feel free to tag me, nisukiye, to show me your pretty simmies with my cc ♡
– Download Zip with Package and Sims3Pack. Just Install ONE.

Zerk: Mediafire or Yandex

Happy simming! (^o^)/♥
Details which might be important to know:
  • New Mesh !! 3.9k poly (More info about polycounts)
  • The clothing was left untouched while editing the pics ~ For more previews and testshots click here! (In CAS, in game.. some might be photoshopped which will always be stated for the testpics!)\
  • Enabled as an outfit in everyday, sleepwear & athletic
  • Everything’s recolorable (4 presets)
  • Proper LODs
  • No known major issues… (do note me if there’s anything)
  • BTW. U might not notice it, but on the top in the previews, there’s like, some kind of nipple shadow visible. believe me, they are gone. but. I couldn’t bear redoing the preview shots okay.. >_>

Avaible for YA/A males, has mo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram