Menu + Tags

TS3 - Hijab 1 conversion




Hey hey beautifuls. This is a conversion of @aanhamdan93​ hijab 01. However, with his permission I gave it a bit of my own magic. I remeshed it, made a new uv, new textures & normals etc! All I couldn’t do was proper bone assignments, so expect some side sinking in the shoulders... Other than that, I’m extremely happy with the result. I hope you love it as much as I do ^^
Special thanks and lots of love to @basicpixels@itsoceansecret and @puffshale. Three beauties who were willing to test and grace me with these beautiful pics featured above ♡♡♡ Thank you lots lovelies!
And again, massive thanks to aanhamdan93 ^_^ 
Have a blessed Ramadam.
Feel free to tag me, nisukiye, to show me your pretty simmies with the cc ♡
– Download Zip with Package and Sims3Pack. Just Install ONE.

Hijab 1: Mediafire or Yandex

Happy simming! (^o^)/♥
Details which might be important to know:
  • TOU // as this is not my complete own mesh, any requests regarding the hijab will be of importance to aanhamdan93 as well.
  • New Mesh !! 5.4k poly (More info about polycounts)
  • The hijab was left untouched while editing the preview pics ~ For more previews and testshots click here! (In CAS, in game.. some might be photoshopped which will always be stated for the testpics!) 
  • Enabled as an hat @ hairs !! YA/A females
  • Proper LODs
  • Everything’s recolorable (3 presets)
  • The only issue I know is, that it won’t be shoulder friendly >.<’ if someone could properly teach me the ways, yes please! I know how to edit manually, but my tries were terrible -_-’
  • oh, make sure you check the ears. The ears may peek through if they are wider... ;P It is chest friendly! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram